Frederic Pastor

New on the forum? Please, introduce yourself
Présentation des nouveaux inscrits sur le Forum
Frederic Pastor

Frederic Pastor

Post by Frederic Pastor »

Dear all members,

By way of introduction, I am Fred Pastor, living in Toulouse, and very glad to join your community and more specifically this Forum that I follow with lot of attention and interest, since a couple of years now. As non member,so far.

As a lot of astro amateur, I began astronomy 15 years ago by a visual activity with my Dobson SkyQuestxx12, refitted by Sud Dobson. Following that, I started humbly astro photo that I still carry on today with my Mewlon180, TakaEM200 and a Sbig camera ST2000xm. And since 2015, I discovered "Spectro World" thanks to a conference of David Antao who convince me to look at it... and now to practice it more regularly with an Alpy600. Even today, I am still impressed by all this information you can collect, and interpret. This is amazing ! Of course I consider myself as beginner in Spectro, need to learn, and will try also to contribute as much as possible to the needs of the community. I have two regular sites of observations, Toulouse and in Pyrénées mountains, near Saint-Girons.

Finally, I cannot end this introduction without mentioning my Godfather Daniel Dejean who taught me a lot of Spectro knowledge during the last 4 missions at Pic du Midi, thanks to the association T60.

Then, happy to join ARAS Forum :-)

Write to you soon.

Fred
Terry Bohlsen

Re: Frederic Pastor

Post by Terry Bohlsen »

Welcome from the other side of the world.

Terry
Armidale
Australia
Terry Bohlsen
Armidale NSW
Australia