Hello from Colmar

New on the forum? Please, introduce yourself
Présentation des nouveaux inscrits sur le Forum
Vincent Bouttard

Hello from Colmar

Post by Vincent Bouttard »

Hello to all ARAS list members,

My name is Vincent Bouttard and I'm living in Colmar in France (in the south of Strasbourg, in Alsace). I'm working as webmaster in Optique Unterlinden, one of the most important astronomical retailer in France ; we are distributing (and I'm using) Shelyak spectrographes of course !

I'm interested in spectroscopy for few years now and, due to ARAS members enthousiasm, I want to participate more and more to Be stars and other surveys.
I have met François Teyssier at the OHP star party and he has gave to me a great interest in cataclysmic stars and especially dwarf novae.

I'm often use Newtonian reflectors (200mm and 250mm, standard Sky-Watcher or GSO telescopes) with Alpy 600 spectrograph (with Atik 460EX and Titan cameras) on Takahashi JPZ mount. I have also used the LHIRES III on a Takahashi Mewlon 250 reflector. I like "pure" reflectors for spectroscopy.

I'm a member of SAF (Société Astronomique de France), SAHR (Société Astronomique du Haut-Rhin) and AAVSO (BVIA).
With SAHR, we have planned to build a spectroscopy group, with Patrick Fosanelli and Christan Kreider. We have 2 telescopes under domes and I hope that they could contribute to spectroscopic surveys and campaigns.

Vincent
Vincent Marik

Re: Hello from Colmar

Post by Vincent Marik »

Bonjour Vincent,
Eh bien à mon tour de te souhaiter bienvenue.
Très heureux de t'avoir revu cet été. Je réfléchis toujours à l'investissement qu'il me faut engager pour poursuivre.
Bon ciel à toi
Vincent Marik
VMA/ TRS-FR/ T 200/ Alpy/ Atik 314L+
Vincent Bouttard

Re: Hello from Colmar

Post by Vincent Bouttard »

Hi all.

Just a message to activate my account again, after an update.

:-)
Vincent